| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hakkari in July is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Hakkari July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hakkari, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hakkari:
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NNE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) NNE
- Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia - 301.5 kms (187.3 miles) NNE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NE
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NE
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 418.7 kms (260.2 miles) ENE
- Tabriz, Iran - 228.4 kms (141.9 miles) ENE
- Oroomieh, Iran - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Zanjan, Iran - 429.5 kms (266.9 miles) ESE