| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hakkari in February is slightly cold at -3.1 °C (26.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 105.2mm (4.1in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Hakkari February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hakkari, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hakkari:
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NNE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) NNE
- Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia - 301.5 kms (187.3 miles) NNE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NE
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NE
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 418.7 kms (260.2 miles) ENE
- Tabriz, Iran - 228.4 kms (141.9 miles) ENE
- Oroomieh, Iran - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Zanjan, Iran - 429.5 kms (266.9 miles) ESE