| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hakkari in April is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 135.9mm (5.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Hakkari April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hakkari, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hakkari:
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NNE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) NNE
- Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia - 301.5 kms (187.3 miles) NNE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NE
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) NE
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 418.7 kms (260.2 miles) ENE
- Tabriz, Iran - 228.4 kms (141.9 miles) ENE
- Oroomieh, Iran - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Zanjan, Iran - 429.5 kms (266.9 miles) ESE